|Driving Directions from Dublin
- Estimated time: 1 Hour, 47 Minutes
- Follow the directions for the M50 which is the ring road motorway around Dublin City .
- Take exit 9 onto the N7 which becomes the M7 Direction South (Cork -Limerick)
- Take Exit 11 off the M7 onto M9 - Direction Waterford/Kilkenny
- Take Exit 6 off the M9 onto R705 - Direction Loughlinbridge, Bagnelstown
- You will pass through the Villages of Loughlinbridge, Bagnelstown,
- At Borris turn left at T junction down through village (R729)
- Continue on to the Village of Glynn.
- At Glynn turn right down to the village of St Mullins, at next junction turn left .
- A couple of hundred yards further the road will turn left you need to do straight ahead to the Graveyard.
- Follow the road down to the right hand side of the grave yard to the river
- Give a knock on the Red door you have arrived.
- Click here for Detailed Map
|Driving Directions from Rosslare (Ferry Terminal)
- Estimated time: 51 Minutes
- Take the N25 direction of Wexford / Waterford
- At new Ross take a right turn direction of Enniscorthy / Carlow
- Down that road for a few mins to a T junction
- Turn right direction of Enniscorthy N30
- Take 2 nd left Direction Borris
- Proceed for about 4 miles
- After very bad bend up the hill take left turn at Drummond
- Keep Church on your right proceed down road for about 5 mins
- Up hill into the village of St mullins ( green water pump ahead )
- Take left towards graveyard.
- Keeping graveyard on left proceed down hill towards river.
- Building on left Old Grain Store Cottages ( red door )
|Driving Directions from Dun Laoghaire (ferry terminal)
|Driving Directions from Dublin Airport
|Driving Directions from Belfast